9:45 a.m. REBECCA BOCKOW, DDS, MS "Goal Oriented Treatment Planning with Corticotomy Facilitated Orthodontics"
10:45 a.m. MICHAEL GUNSON, DDS, MD "Functional Facial Esthetics"
11:50 a.m. LUNCHEON PRESENTATION
12:35 pm PRESIDENT INTRODUCTIONS/ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
12:45 p.m. LUNCHEON – ROOM ASSIGNMENTS Check your ticket for your room assignment.
2:00 p.m. DANIEL EDELHOFF, CDT, Dr. Med. Dent., PhD "CAD/CAM-Polymers as an Innovative Pre-treatment Option for Complex Rehabilitations"
3:00 p.m. PAMELA K. MCCLAIN, DDS "Peri-implantitis: Understanding and Managing this Clinical Dilemma"
4:00 p.m. FRANK M. SPEAR DDS, MSD "Extrude or Extract: How do you decide?"
6:30-8:00 p.m. PRESIDENT'S RECEPTION THE FOUR SEASONS BALLROOM
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2018 - PROJECTED CLINIC PROGRAM FOUR SEASONS BALLROOM 8:45 a.m. Introductory Remarks
9:00 a.m. MARIANNA EVANS, DMD “Dentofacial and Upper Airway Deficiencies: Pandemic Comorbidities with Perio-Ortho Solution”
9:20 a.m. CLARK M. STANFORD, DDS, PhD “Combining Orthodontics and Ceramic Veneers to Manage Young Patients with Malformed Teeth”
9:40 a.m. MICHAEL E. CURRY, DDS “Restorative Driven Surgically Facilitated Orthodontics”
10:00 a.m. ROBERT RELLE, DDS “Application of Emerging Technologies in Restorative-Optimized Orthognathic Surgery”
10:20 a.m. GAETANO PAOLONE, DDS “Enhancing Anatomy with Direct Resin Based Composites and Innovative Techniques in Modeling”
10:40 a.m. MASAO YAMAZAKI, DDS “Keys for Achieving Long Term Successful Restorations with Digital Dentistry”
11:00 a.m. ARIAN B. DEUTSCH, CDT “Meeting Implant Challenges with Patient Specific Implant Solutions”
11:20 a.m. FRANCESCO MINTRONE, DDS “New Paradigms in Digital Dentistry: Esthetic and Function”
11:40 a.m. THE RALPH W. PHILLIPS MEMORIAL LECTURE “The Annual Scientific Literature Review” TERENCE E. DONOVAN, DDS
12:15 p.m. LUNCHEON – SUNDAY Open Seating (no Lunch Room assignments)
2:00-4:15 p.m. TABLE CLINICS – THE FOUR SEASONS BALLROOM
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2018 – TABLE CLINIC PROGRAM 2:00–4:15pm FOUR SEASONS BALLROOM 1. WILLIAM E. BRUCE II, DMD “Are All Bitine Matrix Systems the Same? A Comparison Study of Popular Bitine Ring Systems”
2. ANDREW C. JOHNSON, CDT, DDS, MDS “4-Dimensional Implant Planning”
3. RICCARDO AMMANNATO, DDS “The “Index Technique” in Worn Dentition, a New No Prep Restorative Approach”
4. VINCENT FEHMER, MDT “Current Developments and Indications for High Translucent Zirconia Restorations”
5. ANA BEDRAN-RUSSO, DDS, MS, Ph.D “Is Secondary Caries Around Resin Composites Preventable?”
6. MICHAEL E. CARTER, DDS “Optimal Space Appropriation in Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Reconstructions”
7. SCOTT W. FINLAY, DDS “The Use of Cross Polarization Filters and Custom shade Dies to Enhance Success in Esthetic Restorative Management”
8. GIOVANNI SAMMARCO, DDS “Diagnosis and Minimally Invasive Treatment Options of Dental White Discolorations”
9. DIPESH PARMAR, BDS “Class IV Restorations: Optimizing Function, Form and Color”
10. SIEGFRIED MARQUARDT, DMD “Mastering the Occlusal Plane in order to Recapture Smile and Function”
11. CHRISTOPHER K. CHING, DDS “Steps for Fabrication of Implant Supported Fixed Hybrid Final Restoration”
12. JAMES E. BLANK, DDS “Evaluation of Various Methods for Determining the Vertical Dimension of Occlusion”